Poems from the 'Combs

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Frozen Bees

cold cold bees

move around

buzz around

don't get down

be a bee

to be a bee or not be bee, baby

baby bee

live

don't you die on me

I'm pooping this honey for you, so you better pull through

LIVE!

bee

I'm not entirely sure what these guys are doing




















I am a real bee, the ice bee, so cold

I can't go outside, unless I long to die

Cold as fuck, fuck it's cold, cold cold, fuck cold

Fuck!

Damn you Queen and your Baby Honey Queen bee

The workers are just trying to keep this shit warm enough and you just lie there, sitting atop your egg throne coated with honey

I gotta keep eating the same recycled honey

This shit ain't funny

When shit gets sunny

I'm outta here

Watch me go
Picture me buzzing

Flying over my dead cousin

Frozen like Lambeau

Don't act like you don't know

Ho

oh no

look busy the queen is stirring

Stirring the pot, honey pot

Look bees and drones it's time to die

You ain't never getting fertilized

Fuck the queen

She can have her quartermillion offspring in the Spring Spring

I'm sprouting wing wings

Fly or Die

I'm gonna die

Fuck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home